Registration fees

(These values include meals and overnight stays, only during the retreat)

240,00€ (until March 15th; new deadline: April 10th)

220,00€ (until March 15th; new deadline: April 10th)

(Due to logistic reasons, after April 10th no more registrations will be accepted.)

Registration form: HERE

How to proceed for registration:

1. You should fill the registration form;
2.  Then you should order the bank transference of your registration fee - you can find the NIB/ IBAN/SWIFT in the the registration form;
3. Afterwards you have to send the proof of the aove transference to the email:;
4. If your are student, please send as also the proof of such situation to the same e-mail adress.

1 - This retreat is designed as a residencial retreat. The accomodation will be in appartments (or rooms) of two or three persons. Meals will be vegetarian.

2 - Places are limited. We only will consider payed registrations.

3 - These prices only include the "Retreat and training", they do not include the "after retreat program".

4 -The dropouts will lead to the recovery of only 60% of the payment made; the rest 40% of the payment is used to face organizational costs.

5 - After May 15th both registrations and dropouts will NOT be accepted.

For registration contact:

See also: Contacts